Tuesday 4 May 2010

Goodbye Bank Holiday, Hello New Hours

Good Morning All.

I hope you all had a good weekend, better then mine i hope ¬_¬

We'll i say that like its a bad thing, it wasn't ALL bad. There were SOME silver linings. Where to start...hmmm...Day byDay me thinks.

Friday
---------
So, after finishing work (late ¬_¬) i shot of to the great place of Lakeside to go have a meal with my friends. Was actually really nice. Quick side note, Gazzie will make the best dad ever.
There was this 3/4 year old girl at the table opposite us and for about 10 minutes solid, Gazzie and this little girl played Peek-a-Boo. CUTEST SHIT EVAR! I do have a video and i WOULD upload it... But i don't think its right to upload a video of a little girl i don't know. (TBH, I feel a little dirty for filming it)

OH BEFORE I FORGET! You'll notice in my last blog that i was complaining about my new phone having not arrived.
No sooner had i hit Publish Post, the doorbell rang and there it was. Mah new baby XD

Sorry, back on topic. Had a nice meal at Pizza Hutt then went to the pub and got stark raving drunk with my friends. Was Goooooood!

Saturday
------------
See now, i don't get hangovers. So Saturday i was up and ready to go. Whereas a lot of my friends were extremely Zombified. But, i still had to leave them. I had to move to my new house with my mate Drew.
... Theres not much else to say. Thats ALL i did Saturday. Moving! B-A-W-R-I-N-G!
I also went to the opticians. It appears i am now LongSighted. So i needs glasses for reading and computers etc. £131 for mah glasses!! Fuckers ¬_¬

Sunday
---------

SSo, now that i was all nice and moved in. It was time to get up REALLY early and go to my xFactor audition. (Oo, right now its 11:11. Make a wish) I got there and was REALLY surprised to be very close to the front. I had my iPod on and my DS and was ignoring a LOT. So if you did say hi to me while i was in the que, i apologise for blanking you. I was tired and irrtable...
Anyway, i got through but cant make the second audition.. as i should be there now but couldn't get the day off work. (Stoopid Work!) But at least i know i can do it. Thats all that matters.
Got back home on Sunday and got roped into helping mum redecorate HER house.. ¬_¬. So that was sunday.

Monday
----------

Bank Holiday monday... was spent Decorating and tidying up and finding things i left behind (Woooops XD)....And that was it. Didn't get the filming done i wanted to and i left the oncall phone at work. (Woops again XD)

So as you can see. My weekend was rather Dull aside from Friday.

I haven't had time to do ebay, a game review OR a comic yet. So no linkies yet.
But there will be some.

See ya boys & Girls. I'll update on Thursday!

Vancha Out xx

No comments:

Post a Comment