Friday 30 April 2010

Blogging it up baby.

Before i actually start writing the blog properly,
We use the term "BLOG" for the Back Log of computers we have yet to fix at work.
The Blog pile.
Just a little usless knowledge for you all.
Right, Onwards and Upwards.

The Weekend Ahead
----------------------------
So, this weekend appears to be rather a busy one for myself. I would have actually liked to have had an emptyish weekend to catch up on some sleep I've been missing. But regardless, we must the hand in which we are dealt.

Friday
Tonight is a simple night, which i am actually looking forward to quite a bit. Going to Pizza hut with a couple of friends as a birthday treat to a mate. Then we travel to the pub and i get to hang out and drink with people i haven't seen since they left me to further their education...bastards XD

Saturday
This Saturday i once again get to go through that mind numbingly boring chore of moving house. In the last 2 years i've had 5 address' (Including the one im moving into tomorrow)
. And in like 3 or 4 months I'll be moving AGAIN! Hardley seems worth my efforts...¬_¬
I also has an Optician's appointment which i am NOT looking forward to coz they will tell me off for not wearing my glasses (That incidentally i lost) and give me a new pair. **sadface**

Sunday
Currently, in 2 minds about sunday. But i will either be with Effy making our first video for our new channel on Youtube. OR I'll be at the London Excel Center at my XFactor Audition.

Bank Holiday Monday
Filming and I'm on call. Fucking Joy ¬_¬ I also have to find out how to get to work quickly and easily from my new location...

Thats my weekend. Busybusybusy.

Comics & Reviews
-----------------------

Well, here are a couple of things I've been procastinating over, and putting off and actually debating whether it's worth doing. But i've finally Decided.
I'm going to make a new DA account especially for my webcomics. Watch this space. And also, on my VanchaAyris youtube account, i'm going to start doing game reviews and hints and cheats (I'm game cheats, uncoded).
Watch this space and i'll update as necessary.

PHONE BABY!
-----------------

So i'm getting a new phone. Was kinda hoping it would be here by now, but unfortunately it hasn't. Its the HTC Hero Graphite on Orange..... My contracts called Panther. XD This pleases me.
But yeah, I have to stay at work till it arrives so it could be a late night...**sadagain**

And Finally
--------------
This blog kinda went on a little longer then i had intended to, at least now I'm not flooding my ebay with my personal garbage XD.
I'm gonna be putting some crap on eBay soon, games and clothes and shite. So watch this space and there will be a linkeyDoodle XD

Other then that, have a good Bank Holiday Weekend. And i'll update on Tuesday.

Vancha, Out xx

No comments:

Post a Comment