Monday 24 May 2010

The Weekend & Expo

Well. Firstly i have to say that i have LOVED the sun we have received this weekend.
It was freaking boiling.

Saturday was spent in Stanford just prannying around until Gaz, Lydia, Ben and Myself headed of to VUE where we watched "Prince of Persia - Sands of Time".
As a comparison to the game, its shite. But as a Film... FUCK ME ITS BRILLIENT.
Throughout most of the film Gaz and i were yelling things like.
"Prince! Press L1 + Circle!!" And towards the end there is a very star warsey bit.
Star wars III to be precise.
If you see it, you'll know what i mean.


Sunday was spent playing Lego Batman. I almost have all the achievements for this game. I have like 15 Minikits to get and ill have 100% completion. YAY!

So yeah, that was my weekend.

Now for Expo.

I was SUPPOSED to be Cosplaying Young Link. I had all my stuff ready, had my fabrics.... and just put it off.
There is no way in hell that i'll be able to get it done in time...
So instead I'm going as...

Wait for it.....

...

..

No seriously, your gonna have to wait for it XD

Tis a goodun tho.

Anyway, thats it for my short blog.

Something i will say is search Alex Day in iTunes. He is an amazing upcoming artist.
Even Stephen Fry says so.
And go on his youtube, http://www.youtube.com/user/nerimon

Thats it folks.

See ya at Expo

No comments:

Post a Comment